Tuesday, April 21, 2015

My Senior Exhibition

I haven't posted in a while because I was working so hard on my work for my senior exhibition that I just didn't want to take the time to think of good things to write. However I did take a bunch of pictures of the progress I was making on the work for my senior show.

Well now the work is done and in the student gallery here at Dixie State University but rather than show all the progress pictures. I'll just show a few images of my work in the gallery. Then in a few following blogs I'll go over how I made these things.

I made four pieces specifically for this show. I'm pretty proud of the way things turned out. So here they all are.

This first is titled "Strong Roots, New Growth"








 These others are a set of three and together are titled "The Bondage of Self"

(not to distract from my work, but in this picture you can see a couple of the charcoal drawings my wife Beth did for her senior show. There are five students displaying in this gallery at the moment.)




If anyone is now in or plans on being in the St. George area, our show will be on display until May 7th, 2015 right at the entrance of the North Plaza Building on the Dixie State University campus. 

I'll be sure to post some better quality images later but for now these will just have to do.

See ya next time,
-Kenneth


No comments:

Post a Comment